You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader browser plug-in to view the following documents. If you do not have it you may download it here.
- Fall 2010 Newsletter
- Cane WorkCane work on, or for body panels of carriages was in use for much of the carriage era. This reviews the use of traditional and imitation cane work in carriages.
- Card CasesThis reviews the etiquette of visiting or calling cards and takes a detailed look at the cases used to carry them in enclosed carriages.
- Foot WarmersTakes a look at the many ingenious ways used to keep ones feet warm on winter carriage and sleigh rides.
- Nuts & BoltsHow carriage nuts and bolts evolved over time.
- Rain ApronsAn important part of a properly appointed stable, rain aprons were crucial equipment for getting around in foul weather.